SIMTEC Romania SRL, a newly founded subsidiary of SIMTEC SA, offers advanced engineering design and simulation software and high added-value services to a wide range of companies and institutes, as the reference point for Ansys simulation in Europe.
Simulation Engineer, based in Bucharest, will conduct training sessions and provide technical support to the company’s customers: the leading and most innovative companies of the South East European region, located in Romania and abroad (Croatia, Greece, Slovenia, Serbia, Hungary etc). He/she will also perform test-cases and demos to support the sales activities. In addition, he/she will contribute to the company’s consulting projects under guidance.
As a Simulation Engineer you will:
- Be responsible for technical tasks related to pre-sales opportunities, such as customer meetings with R&D engineers and managers, presentations and demos.
- Perform simulation test cases.
- Support evaluation of the software.
- Train customers on ANSYS FLUENT, MECHANICAL and more.
- Present ANSYS broad portfolio and capabilities during workshops and conferences.
- Analyze customer technical needs and streamline simulation workflows.
- Offer technical support to ANSYS users.
- Work closely with sales department.
- Travel in Romania and abroad.
- Mechanical Engineering degree or similar.
- Excellent command of Romanian and English.
- Working knowledge of an FEA or CFD software package or a relevant master’s degree.
- Excellent knowledge of 3D CAD.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- The following will be considered as a plus in the order of appearance:
- Knowledge of Ansys software.
- 3 years of experience with FEA or CFD or a thesis on these domains.
- Working knowledge of any of the programming languages Python, C/C++, Fortran
The company offers:
- Salary according to qualifications.
- Excellent working environment in the forefront of technology.
- Continuous education.
- Full time employment.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Cover letter
- A document of up to two pages (including any graphs), where you summarize an FEA or CFD simulation project you have worked on.
These 3 documents are required to process your job application.
Deadline for submission 15/2/2023.
Further information: +30-2310-251731